Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i skip my school for today

the reasons are . .
1 . i really bored with my acitvity . don't know why
2 . i hate being popular . include to socialize with 'it girl' too
3. i did 'it' . that equals , i screw up my day for now , and the next day
4. i've got TP . telat pulang . it is one of a kind of silly rules , which is my stupido school had

i'm lost , don't know what should i do , and don't know what i've been done yesterday . i just hope i didn't act like a cowards or nerdy girl yesterday . i REALLY don't wannabe like the old days . when i still being a coward and a nerd girl , who had a fat body , and wore glasses . and usually do 'it' . i don't want to be like those girl anymore . but, how could i change my bad attitude ? please help me . i'm totally in lost right now . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't screw everyone else. They suck.

Kat said...

Being you is just about the coolest thing ever.

ZsaZsa said...

hei kat . maybe ur right . being me. is the best :)