Thursday, July 10, 2008

what is supposed to do on your diet ?

if you know, please tell me . coz sadly , i really don't know how to do a real straight diet . 2 days ago . my friends in ilp told me , that i was more fatty than before . i ain't shocked but they're words were still in my mind . i was thinking during the class and the next day . i was fasting . yes , in my family . fasting is like one of a way to be more slim and healthy . it's like were belief : . i supposed to pay my fine in ramadhan before . but , in fact i don't buka puasa . untill , the next day ! yap , i don't eat and drink all day long ! if you thought i weird , yeah . maybe you're right . i don't know . is this called anorexia or not . but , this is the way i choose to do my diet . almost one year ago , i do the same way . and voila ! my weight loss 2-3 kg for 3 days ! at the first time , i didn't believe how it could be happend . but , now i believe this is a way too loose some kilos of my body . but , besides that . i doing some excersice too . like , treadmill , jogging , and skipe rope every night (honestly , the all excerses i do . it depends on my mood to do it . so it's not a routine :P) for skipe rope , there's two reason why i choose it . first : to loose my weight of course . and second part is : to add my height ! sadly , i'm a poor short and fatty girl . (luckilly , i'm not too ugly :P) please , if some of you know how to solve this problem . i BEG you to share with me . please ? :)

No comments: