Friday, July 11, 2008

What is a friends are for ?


a week ago , i went to school , and met some friends. some of them , was being dislike me , and the others are netral . i met them and say hello like usuall. sounds weird , because me and my friends is still play and hang out together . but , i fell different since i being ignored before . actually , all my friends was quite forgive me . but , there is one of my friend (whose always i called a double face) she's always try to manas2in keadaan untill my friends hates me again :'(. but, three days ago . a miracle happened :) . in the beginning, dhika was greeting me on msn . i chat with her, we were gossiping and laugh together like the old days . then , nia greeting me ! it rather surprised me , because she's almost never greeting me since i've got a fight with dhika . sounds lebay , but i'm soo happy that night . although i tell to everyone that i reliefed those girls . but deep in my heart , it still hurt saw my friends one by one leaved me . hahahha . the day after (which was two days ago) i hang out with nia in pim . we ate a lot of sushi and we talked a lot . and i feel soo comfortable :) finally , i can make a conclusion . friend are for we stuck on any problem , for cheer we up , for share any feel we had . and temen yg sebenarnya itu , akan kembali pada kita walau apapun kondisinya :)

No comments: