Saturday, August 2, 2008

blablabla

it's raining out there . and i'm getting bored with my laptop . you know , it's been more than 4 hours i'm surfing on the internet. and my eyes getting irritate. this is the most BORING satnight i've ever had T_T . Actually , my friends asked me to accompanny with them to kemang festival , yesterday. and i said ok to them . but , today . my body is absolutelly not ok . i nearly vomitted at kopaja , when i on the way home from depok. ah , it was an embarresing accident and i aint retell to anyone. back to the topic. i came home. and when i arrived, i've got headache. njrit! why accindent always come ! last night, my head was hit the bed. then, my stomach was getting sore. sh*t. whereas i really want to kemang festival today ! wtf ! why i've got a sick in the same time with kemang festival opened ! huhuhuhu . so , with heavyhearted (i don't know what's the right word for "berat hati" is this correct ?) i told my friends that i couldn't come. huhuhuhu. i REALLY want to come to KEMANG FESTIVAL . huhuhu . i want to see or maybe buy some clothes and bracelet , and many girl stuff which is sale in there . huhuhu . but , my mom is planning to go to kemang festival tomorrow . i still try to persuade my mom to invite me . wish me luck ! hehehehe

No comments: