Wednesday, May 13, 2009

searching for a pain killer

I try to speak, but my words never catch the air
Like you never knew I was there
Take me back to the days when you really cared
Can we make love re-appear?
I can't go on the roads too long
And now all is said and done
I can't go forward if my heart's still where i'm coming from
lemar-time to grow

i broke up and it's still hurt till now. our relationship was less than a month, but for me it's like a year  :'(  i cried a lot but it's okay now. i don't know how to say.maybe he kind of boring with me, or he didn't like me anymore. i just feelin that he was change since our 2 weeks relationship. i told you before, that is a lot of similarities between me and him and i guess because of that we better end up and started our new relationship as a friend :)
i learned a lot from him. and i hope he can learned from our relationship too. after triple times being relationship i guess this is the most painful. but i found it fun too :')  
for now, i tried so hard focused on studying and my last day being high school student. 
pray for me ya ;)









ps : Poy, if you read this i just want you to know that i still waiting for you for being opened with me like your promised. and i really wanted that day will come soon :)  

4 comments:

arvina said...

masi banyak ikan dilaut men

ZsaZsa said...

yoai . amin bgt ikan2nya kejaring sama gueee..hahahhah

Anonymous said...

bagus juga kata2 lo...
dibikin jd lyric lagu deh....

ZsaZsa said...

wets,lo ga tau ri kalo gue keturunan pujangga? hahahhaha