Monday, May 18, 2009

is a pleasure having bestfriend like you guys!

heii-hoo folks! 

actually i tried not to online for a while to concentrate for my itb and umb. but sadly i can't make it ;p maybe after i post this. i'll be really offline for a while this time.ahahhahahha
well, last saturday and sunday night i hung up with my best pals. we talked a lot of things and of course took loads of picture too :) here's some off silly picture that i took with my friends




sebenarnya there's loaaads of picture that i took with them. tapi berhubung blog cmn bisa nampilin yg se iprit gini yaa apa boleh buat deh yaaaaaaaaa . . .
once more, i really want to say HUGE thanks to all my best best girls for support me and makes me to ngebolang until i forget my problemo. hahhahahah thank youuu <3>

4 comments:

cynthiaoktavia said...

asik dblg best friend.haha..sbnrny gw mw komplen.dr skian byk fto pas mkn2 itu.tp knp yg dtampilin yg ono!gw-nya men lg ga bgus.haha..

ZsaZsa said...

ahahhahahha.asik kaaaaaan.eh komenin postingan gue yg lain dong cy.ahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

hmm ada nia. anak 6 memang deh gaul haha gile lu mau masukin foto sebanyak apa tuh di blog lo kalo emang bisa dimasukin semua XD;

ZsaZsa said...

lah, zit lo kenal sama nia ye?duh emng tu bocah beredar gelaaaaa...hahhahahah.