Thursday, August 6, 2009

another happy ending but sad beginning :"(

hoy-aaaa readers
so soooowi for the late (like usual) update


i just want all of you to know that i FINALLY accepted as an undergraduate student of economy at UNIVERSITAS PADJAJARAN bandung in SNMPTN's test !



HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH



it was like an electric shock for me at the first time. even i re-checked for a thousand times, i still can't believe that i got it :') you know, i felt unbelievable happy saw the magic word
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N in my account test :")
but, at the same time i felt dissapointed because i failed (again) to entered ITB (since unpad is the second choice, my first choice is SAPPK ITB) - yeah maybe this is the bad side being human. they all never satisfied for what they got, include me - but hellooo . . .
  • i didn't study hard for the test
  • i didn't clever like amal did, for 3 years in high school
  • even my presented absences in school was lame (fyi my absences for a year in senior year is 20 absences zzzzz)
so i warned my self that maybe entered unpad is another chance for me from god, to study more and keep on trying to take snmptn's next year untill i wear that tosca jacket (with ganesha as a logo) :))
thanks to ALLAH who can make me entired PTN. alhamdulillaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
now, i can officially said :
Goodbye high school, welcome COLLEGE !
wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
but the bad thing is, Nia (one of my bestfirend who gave me an 18th birthday surprise) can't entered unpad like i do. because she's also accepted at uns with the same major she gets in unpad zzzzzzzzzzz. her dad and her oldest sister didn't allowed her to it. because they thinks jatinangor is to freedom for her. darn huhuhuhuh i feel bad for her. one of the reason i chose UNPAD as a second choice is because she accepted on it. if i knew the end is like this, i prefer ui as a second choice really (in real i choose ui as the last choices). for the next 2 weeks, i must leave karimah, citra, dhika, and nia as well unyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. i am really sad to think that i must life without those guys around zzzzzzzz
P.s : i really had a great time with my junior high friends at carita beach (pictures comin up. and yeah i still can't move on from my stupid ex boyfriend but i tried to make it as possible as i could :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats yah zsa ;)
Now your life really starts, welcome to the real world, welcome to the club!