Monday, June 8, 2009

when the winds go away they never turns back. and because i am the wind there's no chance for me to turns back

i'm in the middle of watching korean drama Boys Before Flowers. and i'm terribly addict with the main actor goo joon pyo >,< . the words above is
one of my favorite quotes in this drama-these words really describe my situation now isn't it ? :p
this drama is based on manga Hana Yori Dango. basically i'm a big fan of Hana Yori Dango so that i loved all drama that narrated about it. hehehhe. but i think this is THE BEST drama of Hana Yori Dango. all personnel of F4 is incredibly GORGEOUS. not mention to lebay, but the fact that F4 is really make me hysteria is correct. ahhahahha i really recommend you all to watch this drama. hahhaha

all personnel of F4 it's incredibly awesome! i love it hahahahha

lee min hoo i want you soo baad aaaaaaarggggggghhhh Lebay mode : on

1 comment:

Kejayaan Blog said...

i remember when this movie start. at my les place, when stability program snmptn (pemantapan snmptn)...all of my girl frinds talk thats....hahaha so almost all my boy of friends follow this moviee....hahahaha...if now i look this movie, such i feel thats moment...hahahahaha....

ow you tried ump too, usm, simak?...hahaha...but get esp unpad thats good girl...okeyyyzzz

ilham masry, unpad.